However, we haven’t tested this extensively yet so we can’t guarantee it won’t be bug free. If you choose to use Opera, and you want to use rbutr with Opera, then please let us know if you find any bugs. Thanks!
How to Install rbutr in Opera – Method 1
- Download this file: http://rbutr.com/plugins/rbutr.nex (available on the homepage too)
- Go to your Extensions window in Opera (opera://extensions) and drag the file to that window. Click install. Then click Install again.
- rbutr should work just the same as it does in Chrome. Make sure you log in too!
How to Install rbutr in Opera – Method 2
- Install this extension from the Opera Add-Ons Store: https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/download-chrome-extension-9/?display=en
- Restart Opera, then go to the rbutr entry in the Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/rbutr/ocnieghejiknjhadhngmmnbfjocbbfpm/related?hl=en
- Click on the red ‘Free’ button. An alert will slide down from the top saying that the source isn’t trusted and that you have to go to the Extension manager to enable it. Click Go.
- Click Install, then Install, and you’re done.